This week's Answer:
I understand your plight, Don. A whole
screenplay can be daunting. I suggest you write half
of a screenplay. Although, that could have some specific
Consequences of Writing Half of a
1. You'll probably end up with
only a first act and half of a second.
2. Or a first act and a third act
without a second.
3. Or just a second act.
4. You may only be able to get
half a literary agent for your script.
5. Your contract for a $100,000
sale of your script would also be half, and thus only $50,000 (which
isn't half bad).
6. Your script would take half
the days to shoot.
7. Half the distributors would
screen the movie.
8. In half the screening rooms.
9. Your movie would be seen by
half the viewers.
But take heart...
10. It would also be seen by half the